Relating to the site
By EBT WeSt
#47044 those are klean, i definitley want to get one of each... they look klean
By andy63
#47079 yeeeezzzz, i am gonna get that Vtec not vtech shirt and civic eg t shirt! how do i do when i live in different country??
By teal_dx
#47093 Everything you need to know is here:
http://civic-eg.com/store

Non US members can PM me for a shipping quote.

Members who already ordered shirts... You guys got a really good deal!
The shirts were too big to stuff in the envelope needed for the cheapest shipping. I'll eat the cost on this first shipment, but I have updated the prices on the store page. Tim, your shirt ended up being $16, Raul, your 2 shirts were $24 to ship :shock:
I'm going to look into alternate shipping methods :thumb:
By teal_dx
#50043 Update:
The stickers have arrived :woot:
Thanks Chicago mike, they all look great!

They were produced larger than originally planned, so they won't fit in a normal sized envelope. They will be more expensive to ship but it is definitely worth it. Rather than increase the shipping prices & create confusion between shipping cost of the new & smaller old stickers, I bumped the price of the 2008 stickers to $2.50 (they were $2.25 before) The extra .25 still doesn't cover the higher cost of shipping, but it helps. (I don't mind losing a little on shipping cost, these stickers are worth it!)

Also I have updated (reduced) the price of shipping the shirts. The large USPS envelopes I was using had "Priority Mail" printed on the outside, so they were a lot more expensive than First Class mail. And because they said "Priority Mail" on the outside, they would not allow me to ship them First Class :roll:

So now I have been turning the large Priority envelopes inside out so there is no printing on the outside and I'm able to ship them the cheaper First Class :twisted: Take that Post Office :lol:

And if you've been waiting for the stickers to arrive, of course stickers are free shipping when ordered with 1 or more shirts :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#50899 got my shirts today!

1 green, 1 black :thumb: :woot:

both look great, took me ages to decide which one to wear in first :lol:

cheers Brian :thumb:
By MI_excoupe
#55614 I will def. be buying one of the black "Vtec not Vtech" shirts and a black decal. I'll have the money to you fairly soon too!
By ohDirka
#93748 bump
By jstarone
#106740 Pm'd
By Lowkei
#129017 Bump, bump any stickers in white left.
By Vti93T
#150549 I think there needs to be a civic-eg shirt designed for us girls on the site. Cause no offense but I'm not feeling the olive color so much
By teal_dx
Vti93T wrote:I think there needs to be a civic-eg shirt designed for us girls on the site. Cause no offense but I'm not feeling the olive color so much

Right now the google ads aren't quite cutting it. If the site gets some steady sponsors then that will allow some funds for new shirts. In the meantime I have a lot of the 2 current designs left... Next time I'm not going to get so many made at once lol.
There will be more in the future though for sure :thumb:
By FunctionX
#219677 Are there anymore shirts and stickers?
By Gustavo
#219687 I will b ordering both shirts n sticker soon!!! :thumb: