Relating to the site
By KRYSTED9354
#44373 how do i post pics ??
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44381 Okay let's get this settled once and for all lol.

Use an image-hosting site if the picture's on your computer such as:

Image Socket
Photo Bucket

Or any other hosting site.

Upload it and they will provide you with the location of the image, sometimes you can just copy and paste it, if it has the [img]tags%20already%20on%20it,%20if%20not,%20just%20copy%20and%20paste%20the%20URL%20location,%20surrounded%20by%20[img][/img]

If the picture is ALREADY on the web, just use the above method. Cheers.
By KRYSTED9354
#44385 OK ERAT BUT MY QUESTION IS WRES THE CODE AND THEN WHEN I COPY IT DO I JUST PASTE IT ON HERE ?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44387 *sigh* Don't make me do a printscreen and show you.

Go to one of those sites, upload an image and you'll see, it's VERY easy.

If the website says "Use this code to paste the picture directly in your post" then YES you just copy and paste. If the website just provides you with the url of your image, then you have to copy and paste it and manually put the image tags around it.

Capiche?
By KRYSTED9354
#44389 webshot data ok ??
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44390 Try it, I'm not sure what you're using...

You can always "Preview" your post before you actually psot it to see if your links/pictures work.

That sounds like what you're after though.
By KRYSTED9354
#44393 ok im not getting an f-ing code please help me out i took pictures and up/loaded them to my computer picture file now what ?
By KRYSTED9354
#44395 Image
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44404 I only see two images in your photobucket account, you realize you can't delete them afterward? You have to leave them if you want to link to them.
By KRYSTED9354
#44405 WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i poted a few pictures and they are still up ??
By KRYSTED9354
#44406 how do u know :?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44407 Try this, if you can't get this to work then I'm not sure about ya lol.

Go to http://www.imagesocket.com

You find your picture, hit upload, then the very last code at the bottom of the screen will be the code to post a pic directly in your post. Try that first.
By KRYSTED9354
#44409 why the photobucket works great ! i posted pics and they are still up and deleted them wats your prob ?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44410 These are the only two pics I see in your photobucket, you must have moved or deleted the other ones.

By KRYSTED9354
#44412 yeah deleted them because they are already posted in my selling lip im selling a lip and posted 3 pics and they are up and how did u do that ?