Relating to the site
By Gorveatt
#44349 Anyone else having this issue? for some reason, on both my home computer and work computer, threads aren't always showing read, i can go in the thread read it 50 times, and still have not shown as read. :?

other times it's fine, hell if i clear cookies and cache it doesn't seem to fix it.. just one of those small things that bugs me :thumbdown:
By ChicagoMike
#44351 Huh, I havent even payed any attention to that, hahahha, its a glitch in the matrix. Teal will get it worked out I'm sure. :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#44352 Ok cool, just making sure it wasn't just me, i was getting tired of opening the same threads thinking there are new posts
By CivicTypeR
#44355 Mine are fine.
By asianrob
#44359 mine does that sometimes i just ignore it and end up reading it again lol
By ohDirka
#44362 is this happening when you go to the recent topics?
By Gorveatt
D15kid wrote:is this happening when you go to the recent topics?

Yeah that's the only way i go through topics
By teal_dx
#44367 I think recent topics are based on time. the best way to tell if it has not been read or has a new post since you last read it, is to look at the Icon to the left. if it is orange, then there's something new you have not seen yet.
By Gorveatt
teal_dx wrote:I think recent topics are based on time. the best way to tell if it has not been read or has a new post since you last read it, is to look at the Icon to the left. if it is orange, then there's something new you have not seen yet.

that's what i mean, all the icons are orange even if i read them, i know they are sorted by time :wink:
By Gorveatt
#44418 I'm using Firefox for Mac on my work computer, and on my PC... but iits working fine on my home computer at the moment... but all day wasnn't on my work computer... maybe my cookies are fucked up on there or something :?
By asianrob
#44421 sometimes when i read and go click on forum index it'll go a way