Relating to the site
By jadeydrag0117
#358283 As a user of different car forums. I think the classified section is always lacking the luxury of being able to browse by location It should have a section organizing the seller's post by location for cases where people want to buy cars or dont trust shipping.

Although this is useless to people who are just looking specific parts and dont care about the location...
I think that maybe this website should be the first to implement a system where you are given the on ability to search in your own area.

some brainstorming suggestions are..
1) for people who are searching to buy cars ...if listing every city is too hard... maybe at least be able to organize by country... (maybe implement some similar system to craiglist).
2) and then second option for people just looking for parts just like an "ebay" type of section.

hopefully this topic hasnt been covered yet. I havent searched the forum but ive been thinking about this idea for years.
By teal_dx
#358288 Hi, your idea is a great one and some locations have started their own classifieds thread in the local forums.

For example:
viewforum.php?f=52

If there isn't a thread created yet for a certain area, feel free to start one. Local sales are a great idea and I prefer that over buying something I've never seen from someone I've never met. :thumb: