Relating to the site
By jedrick
#344636 When u say "Leave it on to get the pressure reading but let the valve stay close on the gauge. " u mean leave it connected at the quick connect but the Spinny thing close to the gauge leave it close? Sorry for my advance technical terms hope u understand them, and if I get this right with the top Spinny thing closed nothing comes out but stuff still works from the port to the gauge?
By jedrick
#344638 OK guys I'll do some reading and redo the vacumming and tommorow and post results

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP
By jedrick
#344675 I vacuumed the system again,BTW is it safe to drive the car or turn the ac on after vacuuming the system , and my fan works but not getting power so I have a wiring issue , the previous owner rigged it so there is a button that turns on the compressor so I will find the right wiring diagram and rewire it. FML this is gonna be fun

Edited
Last edited by jedrick on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jedrick
#344677 Hey guys does the compressor have to have to kick on for the fan to work?
By bigJOE671
jedrick wrote:Hey guys does the compressor have to have to kick on for the fan to work?

I hate to say but I don't know...I can check in like 45 minutes when I get off work though
By jedrick
#344679 OK I appreciate that
By jedrick
#344683 OK ty
By lalo
#344689 The fan should turn on even if the compressor is not running it activates with the ac switch. When I had my 4 door my ac compressor didn't work but when my car would start over heating I would turn on my ac switch to turn on the ac fan on and that would cool down my car.
By jedrick
#344691 What year was it? I have heard that some years both fans work as one
By lalo
#344695 My car was a 1995 civic and the ac fan only turned on when i pressed the ac switch on and pushed the knob for the fan inside the car on.
By jedrick
#344696 What color does the light on the inside fan button(for the ac to recirculate) light up for you lalo?