Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#343326 UPDATE: We're close enough to 24 orders... Let's get this rolling!
Price per hoodie is $48. Shipping is $5 to the US and $10 outside of the US. (If actual shipping cost is higher to your country, I'll cover the difference)

My Paypal is schlol@zoominternet.net
With your payment, I need to know the following:
Your full Name and shipping address. Keep in mind these will take time to be screen printed, so if you're moving anytime soon, please use a family member's address.
Your forum user name so I can refer to the order list in this thread.
The Color and Size of your hoodie. Be specific- don't just say "green" because there are 3 different greens available.

I will update the list below when payments are received.

The members spoke so here we go! I locked the other thread because I found a printer who will do unlimited colors in a small order. Price is a few $ more each, but I looked at their printed hoodies in person and the quality is good. It's worth letting members pick their favorite color from the 33 hoodie colors down below.

I have to order at least 24

The design is below. Post in this thread if you're in and willing to pay in advance. If you do not pay in advance, then you may not get a hoodie. I may order some extras to compete the quantity, but once they're gone, they're gone!
Please post your SIZE and COLOR.

I'll make a list of those members who want a hoodie and who have pre-paid. Price is $48.
I'm not sure on shipping yet, but lets say that US orders will be $5 and Canada orders will be $10. (if it's higher, I'll eat the difference)

I'm going to include a bumper sticker with all pre-paid orders, since I appreciate you all trusting me with your $$ :thumb:

Close up of back art (sorry for watermark, people have actually stolen sticker art from the site before and sold knockoffs)

Here's all of the colors available and the size specifications:

1. Leppy - Large - Military Green PAID
2. Phoenix288 - XXL - Red
3. Phoenix288 - XXL - Gold
4. Phoenix288 - XXL - Irish Green
5. ohDirka - XL - Military Green
6. Scottyboiboi - SM - Black
7. juls1488 - XXL - Purple PAID
8. AutoXRacer - L - Black
9. Civic_HatchSI - S - Antique Red
10. m578elb - XXL - Navy Blue
11. Driv-it-hard - Large - Black
12. Driv-it-hard - XXL - Black
13. Coraline - Large - White
14. Semidestroyer - Medium - Green - Which Green?
15. JUICE - XXL - Black
16. Deery - L - Red PAID
17. illason - XL - Black
18. Civic Savior - XL - Purple
Last edited by teal_dx on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:57 am, edited 17 times in total.
By Leppy
#343332 I'm still 100% in for a large in the same green you have pictured and will pre-pay
By Phoenix288
#343335 I am up for a XXL in red, one in gold and one in Irish green.
By ohDirka
#343338 x-large please! Text me when your going to order. :thumb:
By Scottyboiboi
#343345 I'll go for a small in black please. Will pay in advance as soon as you are ready to take payment. Also needs posted to scotland
By AutoXRacer
#343350 The colour chart is not working so I don't actually know the colours? But I'm definitely in for a large black if possible, may change my request if seen colours.
By teal_dx
AutoXRacer wrote:The colour chart is not working so I don't actually know the colours? But I'm definitely in for a large black if possible, may change my request if seen colours.

Fixed the link :thumb:

Also photoshopped some more previews:

Ash:

Black:

Charcoal:

Gold:

Heliconia:

Irish Green:

Purple:

Red:

Damn, I want one of each :lol:
However, I'm saddened that with 33 colors, they don't have a teal :cry:
By AutoXRacer
#343372 Haha damn I want one of each too. Haha I will definitely get the black in large but I also am pulling to get a Irish green as we'll. lol

I will just go with the black first. Haha
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:Bump for a bunch of colors :hehe:

I didnt realize that we had choices. I updated the OP with the OG color :thumb: Gotta keep it classic Civic-EG.com style. 8)
By Scottyboiboi
#343499 cmon peepz lets get some more interest so these can be ordered. I want one by summer for the shows:)
By Civic_HatchSI
#343942 Is there anyway to get our user/name on the sleeve? Also is the shirt 100% cotton? I will defiantly be in for a small hoodie, I can't decide on the color tho dammit lol..
By teal_dx
#343949 They are Gildan 50/50 cotton/polyester. Unfortunately individual user names aren't possible because it would require custom embroidery, which is expensive.
How about red to match your car :thumb: