Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#343113 If the forum/site is down at all over the next couple of days, don't panic 8)
Hopefully things will be almost seamless. If you have to get an EG tech question answered, or just your Junk Yard BS fix... there's always the Facebook page. I'll be checking it frequently if the site is unavailable.
By Leppy
#343139 Getting these at random, so you are aware.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error clearing sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 126 Incorrect key file for table './nthgea5_phpb2/phpbb_sessions.MYI'; try to repair it

DELETE FROM phpbb_sessions WHERE session_time < 1393721104 AND session_id <> 'ca7d7e1f41adaba018fb212c51b7b2b4'

Line : 483
File : sessions.php
By teal_dx
#343140 I've had some database errors as well. Usually after a few seconds and a refresh, the page will load. I figured I'd keep the forum open during the move with the occasional error, instead of closing it down for a couple of days. :thumb:
By Leppy
teal_dx wrote:I've had some database errors as well. Usually after a few seconds and a refresh, the page will load. I figured I'd keep the forum open during the move with the occasional error, instead of closing it down for a couple of days. :thumb:

Sounds good. You run into coding trouble I'll help ya again.
By jedrick
#345914 Is the site name gonna change?