Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#342823 The members spoke so here we go!

I have to order 24 or 48 and the sizes have to be in multiples of 6.
So for example, 6 Large, 12 X-Large, 6 XX-Large would be an order of 24. ( I can't do 3 sm, 4 med, 8 large, 12 X-large and 2 XX-Large.)

The design is below. Post in this thread if you're in and willing to pay in advance. If you do not pay in advance, then you may not get a hoodie. I'm only going to order enough extras to complete the total order quantity.

I'll make a list of those members who want a hoodie and who have pre-paid. Price is $45. I'm not sure on shipping yet, but lets say that US orders will be $5 and Canada orders will be $10. (if it's higher, I'll eat the difference)

I'm going to include a bumper sticker with all pre-paid orders, since I appreciate you all trusting me with your $$ :thumb:
I'll start taking payments when we have 15 members ready to order.

close up of back art (sorry for watermark, people have actually stolen sticker art from the site before and sold knockoffs)

And here's a pic of the actual 7 oz. hoodie.
- pre-laundered 80% cotton 20% polyester blend fleece
- 100% cotton 40 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape

1. Leppy - Large
2. juls1488 - 2XL (or XL) - Paid
3. Scottyboiboi - Medium
4. ohDirka - XL
5. bigJOE671 - Medium
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Leppy
#342825 DONE!

Throw me down for a large, and I'll pre-pay when I know the exact amount to send.
By rustyrex
#342829 I'm assuming you settled on green?
By Phoenix288
#342838 Are there color options available or is green the one you settled for.

I think red and yellow would also work well with the logo.

Edit: By the way, are you taking orders from Europe ?
By teal_dx
#342848 Correct, they are olive green, as pictured above. I'm only able to do one color per order. I can ship them world wide but shipping will cost more for those. If you want to pm me your address, I'll get you an exact shipping cost for a hoodie.
By rustyrex
#342850 I gotta ask Brian, what company are you going through? They have a lot of restrictions on orders.
By Scottyboiboi
#342851 Lol can't believe my suggestion has become a reality:P Great to see:) Put me down for a medium. i have pm'd you teal for a price on shipping costs.
By egsedanguy
Scottyboiboi wrote:Lol can't believe my suggestion has become a reality:P Great to see:) Put me down for a medium. i have pm'd you teal for a price on shipping costs.

me too. those are nice i for sure want one. just need a total amount. whne will you need the money to do them????
By Scottyboiboi
egsedanguy wrote:
Scottyboiboi wrote:Lol can't believe my suggestion has become a reality:P Great to see:) Put me down for a medium. i have pm'd you teal for a price on shipping costs.

me too. those are nice i for sure want one. just need a total amount. whne will you need the money to do them????

Ye man thanks for making the poll, i didn't know how to:p will be repping the site from scotland at several jap shows this year
By teal_dx
I'm assuming you settled on green?

Yeah Green was a popular choice in the poll. Black was also popular, but the black & white art looks better on a color, part of the art got lost on the black hoodie.

Are there color options available or is green the one you settled for.

I think red and yellow would also work well with the logo.

Edit: By the way, are you taking orders from Europe ?

Green is the only color option at this time. Funny you say Red because I loved the design over red. I thought I was being biased because red is my favorite color. PM me your full address if you're outside of US or Canada and I'll let you know the shipping cost. :thumb:

^x2 on color options? Can I get one in black?

Part of the artwork got lost on the back of the black hoodie. Green is the only color for now. If these are a success, maybe I'll do another run down the road.

I gotta ask Brian, what company are you going through? They have a lot of restrictions on orders.
Jack Printing- they're usually doing huge orders (100 to 1000) so I guess they do it this way to keep it simpler on their end.

I'll post paypal info and start taking payments once we get 15 people on the pre-pay list. This way I'm not holding your $ if it takes forever to get enough people (or not enough interest to go through with the hoodies)

I see there's some interest in other colors... I'll see what I can do :thumb:
By Phoenix288
#342887 Thanks for the infos Teal.

I'll have to wait for March to come for me to order or pre-order.

Before that, I have a 1100 km trip to drive and it will consume some money with tolls and fill ups. Before that is done, I can't pre-order.
By ohDirka
#342891 Put me down for an XL yo!