Relating to the site
By egsedanguy
#341968 Is it just me or does it seem like people never post anymore? I see like 8 people on at a time and never see any post? Almost like people just come to stalk the forum to see what everyone is doing but never post. its been over 48 hrs and ther has been like 10 post. WTF? This place use to be filled with people every day. :?
By JUICE
#341970 Because this is becoming a classic car forum :lol:

Strange though cause old Hondas don't die.. they just get faster. :lol:
By Scottyboiboi
#341978 I'm a member but mostly just look through the forum. But on this occasion i'll say hi:P from scotland here.
By Scottyboiboi
#341980 Great forum btw so much info and the diy section is brilliant. Any ideas on how i could get the site logo on a hoodie instead of the shirts you sell?
By egsedanguy
#341983 yea i figured the cold weather. but would be nice to see people post a lil more to keep topics rolling. This post atleast striked a bit of convo. so in that case what yall up to today.??? :thumb:
By egsedanguy
Scottyboiboi wrote:Great forum btw so much info and the diy section is brilliant. Any ideas on how i could get the site logo on a hoodie instead of the shirts you sell?

right? I would love a hoodie with the logo on it.
By Scottyboiboi
#341986 Don't know who the admins are but maybe if they get enough interest they could make hoodies?
By egsedanguy
Scottyboiboi wrote:Don't know who the admins are but maybe if they get enough interest they could make hoodies?

well it would take enough people to take intrest in it. and then would have to pre order them and pay. or find somone with a screen print machine and make the logo. I would sport it all day long. :woot:
By Leppy
Scottyboiboi wrote:Don't know who the admins are but maybe if they get enough interest they could make hoodies?

teal_dx is THE admin, btw. I'd get a hoodie!
By egsedanguy
Scottyboiboi wrote:Time to make a poll?

im down. got my vote. would be dope in the same colors as the sight with the main banner on the front and civic-eg.com on the back. :thumb: