Relating to the site
By Leppy
egsedanguy wrote:would be dope in the same colors as the sight with the main banner on the front and civic-eg.com on the back. :thumb:

I second that!
By Leppy
egsedanguy wrote:I made a poll. go click yes :thumb:

Just did lol
By lalo
#341999 Here is my post for the day :D
By hondajunkee
#342001 Hoodies!!
By Ajax1989
#342008 ITS THAT FACEBOOK PAGE

People sit on it and post the stupidest questions and im sure 20% of em aren't even on the forum

we the mod/admins already know my input on it 8)
By Leppy
Ajax1989 wrote:ITS THAT FACEBOOK PAGE

People sit on it and post the stupidest questions and im sure 20% of em aren't even on the forum

I think you're right! I swear it's two different groups entirely...
By TrailerTrash
#342010 theres an answer to that you know... loose the dam facebook stuff.
By Leppy
TrailerTrash wrote:theres an answer to that you know... loose the dam facebook stuff.

I'll solve this. ~goes to make a post~
By d-mon
#342014 i'v been resting, sorry.
lots of non-honda stuff in my life right now.

anybody want to buy a house in sunny socal?
first $500,000 gets it :thumb:
By juls1488
Ajax1989 wrote:ITS THAT FACEBOOK PAGE

there is alot of stupid stuff on the fb page, but there is also some people who are genuinely helpful too.

i do feel that it takes away from the forum though.
By jefferydclark
#342031 I didn't know this forum had a facebook page. i'm personally not posting more than once or twice a week right now. the holidays have left me broke, the unusually cold winter has left Tennessee around 0-20 degrees for the last month. my shop has no heat either so my build has been put off until it warms up. as soon as we get some consistant 40-50 degree weeks i'll have a lot on my quest for 400+ build :)
By teal_dx
#342033 That facebook page does have a lot of BS, but it's good for people to post pics on. Other than a few people on the FB page, I don't know most of them. We're a tighter group on the forum.