Relating to the site
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:That facebook page does have a lot of BS, but it's good for people to post pics on. Other than a few people on the FB page, I don't know most of them. We're a tighter group on the forum.

ya i just got on the fb page. and it does seem diff. the forum is much better. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:That facebook page does have a lot of BS, but it's good for people to post pics on. Other than a few people on the FB page, I don't know most of them. We're a tighter group on the forum.

people can post pics here.

forums rules no need for facebook
By egsedanguy
TrailerTrash wrote:

people can post pics here.

forums rules no need for facebook

yea i dont use facebook like that.
By ball sack
#342080 I read here sometimes but don't post much and I sure as hell don't use Facebook LOL 2008
By egsedanguy
ball sack wrote:I read here sometimes but don't post much and I sure as hell don't use Facebook LOL 2008

I just remember when we were all on here all day threw the week. It was like a chat room most days. You could post and have full conversations all in the same hour. Now your lucky to get a reply in the same day. But I still love the place and all the info it has. Best honda forum or any forum I have been on. Has the best members and staff.
By Leppy
egsedanguy wrote:
ball sack wrote:I read here sometimes but don't post much and I sure as hell don't use Facebook LOL 2008

I just remember when we were all on here all day threw the week. It was like a chat room most days. You could post and have full conversations all in the same hour. Now your lucky to get a reply in the same day. But I still love the place and all the info it has. Best honda forum or any forum I have been on. Has the best members and staff.

I agree, I search here first before I ask google when it deals with the Honda's.
By lalo
#342132 ^^ Me too :D
By egsedanguy
bigJOE671 wrote:Haven't been updating my page. Cold struck and my slow build just got slower. I'm not made for the cold :(

HAHA. ya me to. i hate cold. i like between 75-95. that just nice weather :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#342188 I also remember the good ol days where you could actually chat,but I myself don't have as much time for the forum since then.still 1 of the best forums around
By Mr Rattles
#342189 Cape Town has been pretty warm the last couple of weeks, temp ranging from high 20 into mid 30 degrees celcious
By egsedanguy
Mr Rattles wrote:I also remember the good ol days where you could actually chat,but I myself don't have as much time for the forum since then.still 1 of the best forums around

agreed :thumb: