Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#32570 :thumb:

also, I just figured out why the mods I installed last night were not working fully. Now all is good :woot:

Last night I installed a mod that will use cache to help the forum run faster. And that mod also allowed me to install another mod to put sub-forums inside the main forums.
So those are good, next step is going to be a mod that will allow each forum to have its own specific icon. And the last mod to install is going to make huge images that people post show up as a direct link to the image.
By ohDirka
#32572 so now that you found the problem are you going to lock us out again tonight?
By Gorveatt
teal_dx wrote::thumb:

also, I just figured out why the mods I installed last night were not working fully. Now all is good :woot:

Last night I installed a mod that will use cache to help the forum run faster. And that mod also allowed me to install another mod to put sub-forums inside the main forums.
So those are good, next step is going to be a mod that will allow each forum to have its own specific icon. And the last mod to install is going to make huge images that people post show up as a direct link to the image.

The image thing would be better if it just automatically resized the picture to fit in the screen. but your idea works too :lol:
By asianrob
#32581 lol i missed the whole conversation but ididnt notice anything
By ee8
DC4rob wrote:lol i missed the whole conversation but ididnt notice anything

me too, I was probably sleeping when the forum was down........time difference is good for something....... :D
By york62
teal_dx wrote:Forum icons work now... I'll be adding them over time. It's easier to scroll through the index and look for the icon instead of reading all the names.

good idea man!
By chnzgoofball
york62 wrote:
teal_dx wrote:Forum icons work now... I'll be adding them over time. It's easier to scroll through the index and look for the icon instead of reading all the names.

good idea man!

x2 cool :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#33229 Icons are bling. :woot: