Relating to the site
By FG2_Andrew
#287968 i'm also interested in a username change.. but i don't think it'll be an option, as admins would constantly receive PM's to change usernames.

and would a mod please move this to the Questions Comments section?
By JUICE
#287973 ^^ its really not a big deal. i started out as alldatJUICE.. i know asianrob use to be something like dc4rob. i asked for mine when someone started a thread about it cause they had mis-spelled their username :lol:
By 92civic_vx
#287981 i had wondered about this as i no longer have a LX i have a VX lol i was thinking i would have to create a new account to change my username to 92civic_vx.
By FG2_Andrew
#287984 i've been banned from HT and had to make a new name, and i'm kinda OCD, and i want it to match my ohiohondas name.

EH2_andy
By Ajax1989
#287997 My concern with this is that everyone is gonna want to change there name. Which is work for teal and people are gonna want to change its all the time..
By poorman type-r
#288019 Why not set it up for where you have to submit a request with your old and new username and then have it for where the MOD's have to either accept it or decline it just by clicking. That would be a nice way to set it up. That way it doesnt take 10 minutes to do one persons request. Just an idea though.
By teal_dx
#288319 Alright lets make this the official 2012 change your name thread. Anyone who wants a new user name post it up. This thread will remain open for ONE WEEK so get your post in and make sure you like your name because no more name changes after the thread is locked :thumb:
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#288365 I'd like mine to be
UpgrayeddEJ2

I was dumb when I made mine and didn't know the difference between ej1 and ej2. I've hated it since I made it.
By FG2_Andrew
#288368 hey, Brian, thank you!