Relating to the site
By chrono404
#250589 Does anyone have issues with google chrome logging you out? I surf civic-eg and have multiple tabs open however when I go to post on something I opened maybe 2-3 mins before I have to re-login. I was wondering if it happened to anyone else as well?

It happens on my pc(win7 64bit HP) and My Dad's PC(Win7 32bit HP). In Firefox I dont have the same issues. I am switching back to FF4 becouse of chrome auto logging me out.

If this happens to you as well, Please post in here
By Chance
#250670 Are you clicking on the "keep me logged in" option before logging in? :P I know thats not the prob, don't worry.

I dont have this issue. Maybe check your settings in Chrome....
By Trang
#250674 Hmm, other than not checking the "keep me logged in" box, chrome shouldn't be doing that. I have chrome on both my mini comp - win 7 ultimate 32bit and on my main - XP home edition 32bit. Have had no problems with staying logged in on stock chrome settings. Constantly logged in on both comps :)

See if it isn't saving the browsing data, randomly clearing cache?
By butta75
#250732 I had similar problems when I was using beta versions of chrome. I uninstalled it and then installed the stable version and have had no problems since.