Relating to the site
By smokinsoljah420
#92568 Hahaha i dunno lol! I just drank like 2 gallons of water and peed like 100 times before i went. Plus the whole week before i drank mad water. i guess i flushed my system lol! Plus due to being so friggen broke lately i havent been smoking much lol! Luck of the gods! 1400 people applied 50 people chosen and i was one. Go figure lol! :thumb: :twisted:
By blockustomz
#92570 auto mechanic at monro muffler brake & service.. work on everything do everything.. always take the honda jobs first.. plus my eg6 sleeps there at night.. heated bays ftw
By i8umup
#92573 cooking repair technition for mcdonalds i run arround fixing fryers and grilles all day
By hondajunkee
i8umup wrote:cooking repair technition for mcdonalds i run arround fixing fryers and grilles all day

ugh I hate fryers, so many burns, damn b-dubs
By asianrob
#92580 I work as a detailer/ carwasher, @arby's i basicly do everything, i also work for a private contractor doing parking ( i make peeps pay 5 bucks for parking at events lol), also work at my uncle's shop doing nothing unless theres a car for me to work on other than mine haha..
By Dippin_EG
#92588 Detailer/ lot attendant at a Lexus dealership... waiting for an apprenticeship to fucking open up in the shop.
By Mordiiax
#92592 Working on the railway.
Building and maintenance mostly.
Spring, summer and fall i work 200-250hrs/month and during the winter i´m on welfare so i got time to build my car ;)
By chrono404
#92600 Title is sellsman, I sell computers and Cellphones at a local computer shop. I have recently been spending most of my Time building computers all day though. Its awesome. The Windows XP Loading techno theme is catchy :thumb:
By ohDirka
#92606 Well I start my day by loading the barge (takes construction materials/ equipment to the barrier Islands), then I work at a gas station, or go work on the islands doing construction, or Paint if we have any jobs, and as of lately I've been working at a bar (trying to learn the bartender ways). Basically all I do is work.
By Dippin_EG
#92753 ^ thats how to do it, man. Get that paper. :lol: :thumb:
By 1sloeg8
#92771 make pizza at pizza hut :thumbdown: while taking precision maching in high school :thumb: