Relating to the site
By TOPIK3900
#243936 Ok so i have been around the honda scene for awhile now and have been building track cars for about as long.. What is with the shocker stickers... ive never been able to figure that one out.. somebody please fill me in on them
By ghskid06
#243937 It doesnt actually have a purpose. They are just another thing everyone sees so they get one.

Welcome to the site. :D
By Chance
#243941 It has NOTHING to do with the honda scene or any car scene for that matter. It got big in the early 2000's when people thought stickers were an upgrade. It has sort of trickled down since then but you still see them mostly on ghetto rides or just tools that think its still funny.
By asianrob
#243942 2 in the pink 1 in the stink.....
By TOPIK3900
2 in the pink 1 in the stink.....

well i know that..^ but really the only cars i have ever seen them on it hondas... can somebody prove me wrong here
By Chance
#243953 I see them on veedub's here in AZ every once in a while. But yeah mostly honda's.
By Gustavo
#243954 My girl is making me take mine off because she says it makes her look bad. :lol: But i see where she's coming from n i respect her enough n will take it off.
By ghskid06
Gustavo wrote:My girl is making me take mine off because she says it makes her look bad. :lol: But i see where she's coming from n i respect her enough n will take it off.

Glad u care that much man. That's cool of u
By TOPIK3900
#243958 its not like shes the one driving it lol.... i dont see how it would make her look bad
By TrailerTrash
#243963 the shocker is for sissies. this is where the fun is

:thumb:

By TOPIK3900
#243964 haha thats tooo funny....