Relating to the site
By Chance
#24820 Gaaaangsta!!!!

By thedaemon
#24821 Congrats! :woot:
By teal_dx
#24822 Time for some history! Before there was Civic-EG.com...

http://www.6thgearadvertising.com/civic/

There was this blog. I used it for a few weeks and saw that the bigger it got, the harder it would be to organize and keep in order. I stopped posting to it in mid Sept 06. Civic-EG.com was launched Sept 30 2006.
The funny thing is that those blog pages have still been getting between 50-70 hits per month lately and that's for EACH page!
Hard to believe for something I have not touched in almost a year.

Our 1 year mark stats:

Our users have posted a total of 24557 articles within 1769 topics

We have 846 registered users

We've launched wheel viewers for 3 out of 4 EG's (hang in there sedan owners)

Garage Stats:
Total Vehicles:110
Total Modifications:723
Total Comments:41
Total Views:16185

We've put an end to spammers on this site, all our joining members are now legit.

We have members from all over the globe.

Some of the nicest EG's on the globe are in our Hall of Fame.

Looking back to 1 year ago, I never thought Civic-EG.com would grow this fast.

We've grown so much that I needed to recruit 6 moderators and another Admin. Thanks for your time guys!

And thanks to all the members who keep this place alive! :woot:
By ChicagoMike
#24824 This site is the shit Teal!! Big thanks for creating it!!!!! :woot:

Happy Birthday Civic-EG.com!!!!
By fresh eh2*
#24825 Damn civic-eg came a long way. I still remember when teal introduced me to the site. I was on club si and I posted up my hatch and he invited me to the site. I checked it out and I liked it from the first time I seen it. I remember there was only maybe a dozen people or less that posted stuff up. Then a few more ppl started to join and the posts starting increasing. Then I remember a few months ago a shit load of new ppl registered and that's when the site really started blowin up.I like the site very informative, lots of clean cars and best of all really cool ppl!

CIVIC-EG FOR LIFE!!!! :woot:
By Chance
fresh eh2* wrote:.I like the site very informative, lots of clean cars and best of all really cool ppl!

CIVIC-EG FOR LIFE!!!! :woot:

x2!!!!

By ohDirka
#24850 Image
happy b-day civic-eg!!!aka home...

every since i first came here i have loved the site, not just the great tech info but just the atmosphere of the people on here. This site wouldn't be what it is today without the great members it has, so thanks Teal, and thanks to all of you guy and ladies for making this the best civic site on the internet

PS. Im lookin forward to the birthday party :drink:
By york62
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:This site is the shit Teal!! Big thanks for creating it!!!!! :woot:

Happy Birthday Civic-EG.com!!!!

ya man for sure, thank you Teal!!

i love being a part of the site even tho i havent been on much, working alot of hours... gotta get the eg done!
By hondajunkee
#24892 :hitit: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#24916 :woot: Happy Bday for you and Me :D
By Bouli
#24920 :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: