Relating to the site
By ghskid06
#227025 What is going on with the website today? is there an acknowledged problem or is it just me?
By Method
#227030 what is the problem?? usually more information is needed to fix a problem.
its like saying my car is broken. fix it.
By ghskid06
#227034 well it must just be me then. I didnt explain because its pretty obvious. 70 percent of the time a page wont load. Im not having probs on any other sites.
By teal_dx
#227036 what time(s) was it happening?

edit: also gonna move to questions/comments since it is about the site. sometimes important threads can get lost in the Junk Yard :thumb:
By RPGonzos_EJ
#227121 I have been having issues with the site not loading every now and than for the past week or so.

Thought it could just be our ISP here at work cause they suck lol

But from time to time it will just "not load" ... ie timeout, page cannot be displayed, etc.

And when i get that i try the homepage or the forums and both don't work. Next time it happens i'll SS it and send it in.
By ghskid06
#227125 Sorry I didn't respond right away. I had problems a couple days ago and all day yesterday. The same issue rpg described.

Thanks for moving the topic for me.
By Ajax1989
#254658 Today 5/10/2011

from like 430pm ish to 6:10pm
it wouldnt let me on the site
im not sure about anytime before 430

and wouldnt let others on
just letting you know teal :thumb:

edit: times are in cali
so pac. time zone
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Wed May 11, 2011 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 94EJ2
#254661 i was on at like 5 then it stopped working until like 810 central time it wouldnt load the site at all