Relating to the site
By Sincere
#223564 Im looking to do a motor swap within the next few months Im leaning towards the B16B I found it on Nagasakijdmmotors.com for $2600. Does anyone know a site with low prices on B series motors
By Datsmart
#223588 Take a look at page 5 of Chronos thread here:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=937 ... sc&start=0

Chrono bought a B20 from Foreign Engines Inc out of Lynnwood, WA.
The engine was delivered to Olympia for around $900 complete.
The B20 runs on low octane gas and runs circles around the B16 it replaced.

What all does the $2600 cover?
Is that motor, trans, mounts and all?
By poorman type-r
#223592 It might run circles around a b16a but I would put $1000 that a b16b stock would blow the doors off a b20 w/b16 tranny.

Im guessing the motor comes with mounts, axels, Ecu, wire harness etc.? If so, it sounds like a good deal to me and not many people that I have talked to have b16b's, not saying they are the rarest thing but they arent too common.
By Sincere
Datsmart wrote:Take a look at page 5 of Chronos thread here:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=937 ... sc&start=0

Chrono bought a B20 from Foreign Engines Inc out of Lynnwood, WA.
The engine was delivered to Olympia for around $900 complete.
The B20 runs on low octane gas and runs circles around the B16 it replaced.

What all does the $2600 cover?
Is that motor, trans, mounts and all?

It covers everything besides mounts i believe check the website. I thought all b series can just fall in and eg frame. I checked out that place in lynwood theyre a little high you can get B20 an D16s all day for around $700 on most sites
By poorman type-r
#223668 They can drop in with the d series driver and passenger mount but the back mount has to be a b series one, a lot of people get the integra mounts because they have a polish look to them and they are a bit stronger.
By Sincere
TNFBandit wrote:www.hmotorsonline.com

Those arent low prices at all lol bout the norm for most websites but thanks
By poorman type-r
#223703 Well that's the price for a complete changeover, the price you posted for that b16b sounds like the price of the longblock only. So you might want to make sure.