Relating to the site
By Ajax1989
#216446 i like that idea, to bad i dont have a driod or ifone :cry:
By Aldo91
#216459 if the app existed i would probly buy the phone just so i could have the ap jaja :woot:
By Method
#216463 what would be the purpose of the app?
By Chance
Method wrote:what would be the purpose of the app?

Yeah, what would be the purpose..?
Why not just have internet access on your phone and go onto civic-eg???
By Ajax1989
Chance wrote:
Method wrote:what would be the purpose of the app?

Yeah, what would be the purpose..?
Why not just have internet access on your phone and go onto civic-eg???

maybe it can help the site with some funding?? :?

i dont know alot about these phone that do almost everything :lol:
By jrhdominos
#216537 The same reason u would have a Facebook app or a yahoo app....just for the conveience of having a "one click and your there" ....u could put it on one if your home pages. Its way quicker than going to the internet and going through the bullshit
By TrailerTrash
#216538 i think it would cost alot more to create the app then it would make.

and why not just put civic-eg in your bookmarks?
By butta75
#216562 Or how about just making the site have a mobile view option. Probably a lot easier
By Chance
jrhdominos wrote:The same reason u would have a Facebook app or a yahoo app....just for the conveience of having a "one click and your there" ....u could put it on one if your home pages. Its way quicker than going to the internet and going through the bullshit

Gotcha. I dont have a droid/cool phone so idk bout this stuff.
By teal_dx
Chance wrote:
Gotcha. I dont have a droid/cool phone so idk bout this stuff.

Same here... I viewed the forum on an iphone once though and it looked alright from what I could tell.
By familyEGuy23
#216675 I'm looking at this topic through my droid and pretty much the only way I could get on civic-eg.com (no computer where I'm staying at) ...everything looks good navigate through the whole forum easy just don't think I can upload any pics straight from my phone that would be awesome :thumb:
By jrhdominos
#216676 Agreed....I look at it daily from my Droid Eris with no problem, but having an app for it would be convienient...how many of yall have a Facebook app or a bunch of other apps for random stuff...there would be no need to modify the website, as this
website is very easy to navigate. The spot where the latest replies are at could be what you would see on one of your homepages, scrolling constantly...and if you saw a new topic that caught your eye, just click and there you are, no need to click interney, then log in, or go to bookmarks....etc. I just think its not a bad idea and I do think iPhone and Droid users/civic eg enthusiasts would.pay a few dollars to have the app.
By poorman type-r
#216707 The app is a good I sea but we need to find someone who can actually make an app well and not fuck up like a lot of apps. Good idea though.