Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#215877 Some of you may have experienced some problems with the forums. Some hackers got to us :x

I've got most of it sorted out so that the forums are usable again. You may notice some .php errors at the top of the page sometimes when searching. I'm going to continue working on getting this fixed.
By jayEGR
#215887 its good your doing great with the site teal :thumb: as long as its still up and runnning :woot:
By JUICE
#215889 what would be the benefit of hacking this site?

it was rough getting home from work and getting..
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/nthgea5/public_html/civic-eg/includes/functions.php on line 988

:x
By ghskid06
#215894 you are the man.
By Gustavo
#215923 Ur doin good teal. I was freaking out cause i couldn't get on the site earlier n then that weird message on top of the page, but it's all good now. :woot:
By Apexracing
#215929 man hackers are lame this site is the best source for 92-95 civic information and many other hondas as well. damn fools.
By Mordiiax
#215938 It was probably the Nissan guys :x

:P
By ghskid06
Mordiiax wrote:It was probably the Nissan guys :x

lol
By teal_dx
#216042 lol, I think it was a bot actually. It got other sites I host as well.

If we ever get hacked by another site or car group, I at least want to see something creative when I come to the forums :P
By {ikon}EM1
teal_dx wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:
Mordiiax wrote:It was probably the Nissan guys :x

na i think one of those ek driving guys

those EK guys are trouble :hehe:

Hey!!! I have a ek... :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
#216083 and thusly you are trouble j/k j/k

yea i seem to always get a pm when the site goes down and end up trying to visit it and bam cant its rather suspenseful lol damn hackers......