Relating to the site
By JDM michael
#20232 i was just looking around and i saw the garage section and 1/4 mile section and i think this is great also all the members are great and so are the mods :D

best forum i use really just needs more members :)
By ChicagoMike
#20233 Thanks, this site IS the shit!! :woot:

Help spread the work so that we continue to get new members. Ya know.....post up a bullitin on myspace about the site, or put the site in your sig if your on other forums, every lil bit helps. :thumb:

Teal did a fabulous job designing this site, and the members on here have made it a sweet place to be, so lets keep it up and new members will continue to roll in.
By Chance
#20234 ImageImageImage

Im loving the site also, definetly some pretty chill members, it'll pick up a little more just gotta get the word out!!!

ImageImageImage
By -EJ1- COUPE
#20236 im with mike on this one we just need more members, this site has grown alot and its working out great. its the only forum i go on now :D
By york62
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:im with mike on this one we just need more members, this site has grown alot and its working out great. its the only forum i go on now :D

same here!!...along with facebook!
By teal_dx
#20240 Of all the forum's I've built, this one is the fastest growing :woot:

It would be awesome if we had 1000 members by our 1 year anniversary (Sep 30th) but I'm amazed the site has grown as fast as it did. The first few months were slow but things picked up around March.
I'm glad you all like this place :D
Thank the Moda & other Admin too, this place is too big to run by myself like in the early days :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:Of all the forum's I've built, this one is the fastest growing :woot:

It would be awesome if we had 1000 members by our 1 year anniversary (Sep 30th) but I'm amazed the site has grown as fast as it did. The first few months were slow but things picked up around March.
I'm glad you all like this place :D
Thank the Moda & other Admin too, this place is too big to run by myself like in the early days :thumb:

x2!!! how many memebers do we have now??
By Racing Rice
#20261 729 according to the front page. :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
Racing Rice wrote:729 according to the front page. :thumb:

i saw that too but is that number accurate??
By hondajunkee
#20273 my fav site!
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:729 members, active members is a different story....

o ok so that means we need 271 more members before the 1 year anniversary right??common everyone get working!! hahaha :lol:
By JDM michael
#20324 ive posted on haondaspace and myspace :D
By projecthonda
#20325 what are the happenings on the 30th? :D
By vtec_gloucester
#20441 by far my #1 forum! :thumb:

oh, and big thanks to teal for making me a mod, apart of the team :thumb:

i see big things for civic-eg in the future!

more members, etc, etc, etc 8)