Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#188278 Not sure if anyone pays attention to the google ads at the bottom of the threads, but there's something different happening as of April 1, 2010.
Civic-EG.com has never made a lot from the ads, but every little bit helps.
On April 1, the ad revenue pretty much tanked and never recovered. Google says that they are still receiving some clicks, so I'm trying to figure out what happened.

I noticed that they aren't many automotive related ads any more.
Can you please post some of the advertising you are seeing in the Google Ads?

I'm seeing a lot of Quicken software ads and this ad for something called PR Web. :eh:
By JUICE
#188286 seems like it always used to be car stuff, i remember seeing the AEM one all the time..

getting a bunch of Google products/services ones now...

BTW... check your PM's!
By chrono404
JUICE wrote:seems like it always used to be car stuff, i remember seeing the AEM one all the time..

getting a bunch of Google products/services ones now...

x2

I looked at the ad's below all the tabs i had open, Here is a list of them:

Public storage
2010 Acura TL
2010 Acura TL | Certifed Used 2005 Civic Si
2010 VW Jetta
Discount Tire
US Car Auction Sites
By dro21
#188313 paydaytree cash loans..
By chrono404
#188315 When I am in Firefox I get alot of different results then I do when I am in Chrome. Chrome is linked to my Google account, Which is has had multiple Acura Tl Related search in the past week which is why I believe it gave me those results. In Chrome I almost always get car related ad's.

On Firefox which isn't linked to my google account I get multiple different ad's Mostly Google Business and Quickbook ad's. I almost NEVER get car related ad's in Firefox.

I believe that the ad's that people who are not logged into Google,Gmail, Youtube, etc, doesn't know what you look for or what your search history is. So it gives you a different list of ad's to randomly pop-up.

I havn't seen many AEM or other performance related ad's recently so maybe they dropped google as a client for advertising?
By Carfanatic
#188324 Cash loans of 50$ to 300$... :eh:
By Carfanatic
#188325 and now City Deals. for 90% off at the Mac Donalds and Esprit and Délifrance and Ikea etc...

Now reloaded, with used cars of Honda...
By Method
#188342 plentyoffish.com.....
By Dippin_EG
#188344 Localbusinesslocator.com
I've won the hourly prize
Ebay.com
Quickbookonline.com

nothing about automotive...
By Benj
#188456 ok so these were my 5 links

google : people are searching for what you are selling

toyota $25 air filter