Relating to the site
By TeardropEG
#168689 Just wondering ....I been on a couple other forums and this seems to be the best one imo but I was looking up honda day for the dates and like civic eg is never sponsred or anything and we especially never promote meets and stuff like the virginia meet the 28th of may and honday day at atco raceway here in jersey of april 18th .....this is kinda something that would make this site a little beter....jmo thanks...

And I'm not downgrading this site at all just something I would like to see maybe a meets section because no one ever post in the cities section...
By teal_dx
#168692 Moved to the Questions & Comments section :thumb:

What you said is exactly that... The meets aren't on here because nobody posts about them.
I always post whenever we do an Ohio meet. Some of the west coast/cali members post about some meets as well. If there's a meet you know of, by all means post it up in the section for that region :thumb:

There is a section in the photo section to post pics from events and meets, but that's after the fact.

Civic-eg.com has been a technical/learning site for most of it's existence which is good, but I too would like to see more interaction with the community and meets etc.
So everybody take a minute to post any meets you know of or will be attending so we can all learn about them. Even setting up a local meet to grab some food or meet at a cruise-in is a good time.

Thanks for posting that idea
:thumb:
By TeardropEG
#168695 glad it wasnt taken the wrong way .....civic-eg ftmw :thumb: