Relating to the site
By Dippin_EG
#172034 The only reason i ask is because it seems like LaMbErT and a few others have had more than one. I guess theres too many members for it to be targeted on a select few.
By ohDirka
#172176 wow I was just looking through the spam logs and there are about 100 or so that have tried today alone by just using brute force. I think the tighter restrictions have helped control the spam.
By teal_dx
#172183 It's insane how many spammers try to get in this site on a daily basis.

For example I just looked at Jan 25th and there was about 320 attempts in the spam log, Just from one day :shock: That's spam bots who try to register but couldn't get through. Every once in a while one gets through, but then they can't post because members can't post links until their second post.
So now it looks like spam bots are PM'ing... nice loophole

So a couple getting by doesn't surprise me, but now that things are even more strict let's see what happens :wink:
By Chance
#175064 Spammer - Dippin_EG
By Chance
#175804 I am slightly ratarded.. and couldn't remember my password.... well the password helper thingy never sent me a new password to my email. dont know if there is a problem with that or what. :-/... needless to say I made another account "chiodos" just deny the activation of that account. I figured my password out after being locked out so many times LOL.
By Dippin_EG
Chance wrote:Spammer - Dippin_EG

:whatever:

:lol: