Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#13 Thanks for checking out the site. I am an EG owner of 6+ years.
I'm on other Honda sites as well (Ohiohondas, Honda-Tech, ClubSi, Hondaswap...)
All those sites are full of information, but I always wished there was a site that featured the 92-95 and nothing else.
On most sites the D16 92-95 Si's are a minority compared with the B16 99-00 Si's. Or another thing I didnt like was forums grouping the 92-95 with the 96-00. Different body syles, OBD1 vs OBD2, different suspension, different interior... I got tired of looking through the EK posts to read about the EG civic.

I want to make it easier for owners to ask questions & learn about our cars.

So I figured... Hey I've built forums & web sites for other people, why not build one dedicated to the Civic EG only? I know the EG inside & out, having stripped mine down to a bare shell. (I have yet to remove the gas tank, doors, steering rack or K-member :? )
I've stripped the D-series down to the bare block & rebuilt it as well. I think I can help out a lot of people who are looking for answers. I invite everybody to ask & answer, and have fun here :D

- Brian
92 civic dx
Last edited by teal_dx on Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chnzgoofball
#1768 thanks alot man this website has helped me a lot so far already and ive been hella looking for an eg only site