Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#129007 I have not been able to connect for the past 4.5 hrs... anyone else?
Anyone who was having problems connecting to the site today, please post the details in this thread.
times (and time zones), error messages, any instances when you WERE able to connect between 11:30am EST and 4pm EST will be helpful as well.
I'm going to be nagging the host about this one and want to be able to show them details :x
By Chance
#129012 HOLY CHIT... I didnt know what to do, I've been going nuts all day withdrawls were horrible.. make sure to mention to the host, the potential suicides that could've happened do to this issue. :o I was on the verge.....
By Chance
#129013 oh and details: its 1:45 now.. and this is the first I could connect in like 4-5 hrs :shock: :x forget what the message said.
By Lowkei
#129015 This is the first time to reconnect down since this morning.... um I was getting no response from the domain. I think the server was taking a dump on it self trying to upload the site.
By 92egpac
#129019 :cry: i didnt know what to do i tried three seperate times between 2 and 3 and it jus said internet explorer is unable to connect to this link :x
By Chance
92egpac wrote: it jus said internet explorer is unable to connect to this link :x

Yeh yeh yeh thats what I got to.. i tried like a bajillion times. :cry:
By DontHateonEG8
#129021 I was scared and so i went onto azht and honda-tech - that still didnt cure my obsession with this site.

my blanket was in my hand between 9:00 a.m. PST and 1:55 p.m. PST.
By Lowkei
#129022 yea looked like the host server was down for something :? hell I don't know.... glad to see it back up though!!! :woot:
By JUICE
Chance wrote:HOLY CHIT... I didnt know what to do, I've been going nuts all day withdrawls were horrible.. make sure to mention to the host, the potential suicides that could've happened do to this issue. :o I was on the verge.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Chance
#129028 Image
By Chance
#147321 Was having connections issues again. a few times today actually.
By PandaHatch
#147328 yup last night the night before and just recent. couldnt connect with server for civic-eg or something like that.