Relating to the site
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12275 What do the wrenches mean in peoples title for example addictiveallmotor and lambert? :?
By LaMbErT*
#12280 lol repost and i just posted it like 2mins ago check the topic under y0' :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#12281 Its something that teal is working on.

Its for those that go out of their way to help others, and post usefull info, tech, and write-ups.
As everyone becomes an active, contributing member to the site, their wrenches will fill in with color.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12283 ok sweet deal :thumb:
By teal_dx
#12297 The wrenches were the first of more to come. There's members that post great pics, racing videos, funny shit in the junk yard...

Eventually I'm going to add more types of icons for other things...
By vtec_gloucester
#12299 sounds like a great idea IMO

lets other members know what the person behind the user name is like... if that makes sense? :D
By LaMbErT*
#12318 yeah thats quite a good idea vtec_glouc but i hate to see what mine will be like :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#12357 i can see lamberts now...

beer cans maybe :? :lol:
By civicnation93
#12577 I should get somethin for military shits, pics and random rants? Plus a little tech info on the side! w00tah mofos!! Lol good idea teal :D
By LaMbErT*
vtec_gloucester wrote:i can see lamberts now...

beer cans maybe :? :lol:

Man that would be great, but ive kinda stopped drinking :( The last time i had a beer was last night mind you and that was some good ol' wife beater but before that it had been a couple of weeks! Not hardcore anymore :(
By chnzgoofball
#12590 hahaha i was gonna ask the same thing earlier just got lazy to post a topic up for it haha but yeah teal is always coming up with ideas and giving something to everyone!! haha hes such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:
By vtec_gloucester
chnzgoofball wrote:such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:

which aint very common in todays internet forum world :thumbdown:

if ive said it once... ive said it a million times!!!

CIVIC-EG > all other forums!!! :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
vtec_gloucester wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:

which aint very common in todays internet forum world :thumbdown:

if ive said it once... ive said it a million times!!!

CIVIC-EG > all other forums!!! :thumb:

w0rd :thumb: :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:haha hes such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:

Teals the man!!

See the site is still small enough to where teal is able to give you guys some "personal" attention. Its gonna get a lot harder as the member list gets bigger. The cool thing is we've all got to know eachother on some sort of level, if we we're popping 10-20 new members a day it wouldnt be that way.

So a BIG :woot: for Civic-EG!! :woot: :woot:
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:haha hes such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:

Teals the man!!

See the site is still small enough to where teal is able to give you guys some "personal" attention. Its gonna get a lot harder as the member list gets bigger. The cool thing is we've all got to know eachother on some sort of level, if we we're popping 10-20 new members a day it wouldnt be that way.

So a BIG :woot: for Civic-EG!! :woot: :woot:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: CIVIC-EG :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: