Relating to the site
By ChicagoMike
#12269 As you continue to post usefull information, and help out others on the site, all your wrenches will fill in with color.
By LaMbErT*
#12270 So thats me fucked :lol:
By ChicagoMike
#12271 Just keep doing what you do! :thumb:

Teal came up with it, its kind of a way of saying "good job".
By LaMbErT*
#12274 well thats very nice of you teal :) But i was also wondering if my wee note under my name could be taken off untill we find something that suits me more, prolly to do with design and spraying cars not engines because i don't know enough about em and a dont deserve that name :lol: Lets be honest i couldn't swap a motor but i try my best when my brothers helping me :lol:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12282 ok now i got it
By vtec_gloucester
#12290 im gunna have to stop spamming as much and try and be more helpful then... i want to be a spanner soooo bad :lol:
By teal_dx
LaMbErT* wrote:well thats very nice of you teal :) But i was also wondering if my wee note under my name could be taken off untill we find something that suits me more, prolly to do with design and spraying cars not engines because i don't know enough about em and a dont deserve that name :lol: Lets be honest i couldn't swap a motor but i try my best when my brothers helping me :lol:

how about "I've been drinking since I was 2" :hehe:
By teal_dx
vtec_gloucester wrote:im gunna have to stop spamming as much and try and be more helpful then... i want to be a spanner soooo bad :lol:

I didn't look through all the old threads.... I still have some to go through. I remember you did a tear down of your head and had some nice pics. I couldn't find the thread though
By vtec_gloucester
#12302 check me out... im a spanner! :woot: :woot: :woot:
By LaMbErT*
vtec_gloucester wrote:check me out... im a spanner! :woot: :woot: :woot:

You sure are.....

:lol: :lol:

And nah i would like to be respected on the forum :lol: :lol: Not just the drunk.... :lol: :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#12356 maybe you should stop posting when you are drunk then :lol: :lol: