Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By LaMbErT*
#7355 Ok well ive got BT Internet "broadband" and the shits slow as my civic(remember no engine in it atm) and it goes from normal speed of 6 to shitty speed of 56K ffs! The thing is soo slow, weve phoned up a few times but not being racist, their pakistani(spelling?) and they don't understand a word of english and we can't understand their "english". We tried to work out the problem and they were no fookin help attall!!!!! And im sure the mother decided to go on the 12th months contract so we can't pull out of it!

It took me about 5 minutes to get to this page :x
By vtec_gloucester
#7360 my internet can get really slow sometimes aswell, really takes the piss when your trying to watch a funny clip or some street racing on youtube.com!

apparently the UK has the slowest internet conection in the world!

UK internet FTL :thumbdown:
By Benji_Esi
#7363 i've got a shit car, but i've got 10 meg broadband :lol: yeah baby!

that's pretty poor, even at uni we get 2meg as standard. Do you get virgin media down there? We switched to them, and during the cross-over period all the conversations about set up trouble shooting we had were with 100% grade A Brits lol

Nothing worse than getting through to someone from Pakistan who doesn't know what you're saying

Ever noticed when your trying to get help the person is forign, but if you're poaying a bill they're british? lol, funny that... :eh:
By LaMbErT*
#7366 haha so true man...

And other thing my fuckin comp keeps crashing! Ive no money for a new mobo and no money for my motor its pish! And before you say it the tinternets sloowww on my brothers comp aswell(wireless) so it isn't the mobo ! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: for UK tinternet supposidly the us started to get terrabytes is this true ?
By asianrob
#7369 its cuz its not Vtec
By chnzgoofball
eg8ferio wrote:its cuz its not Vtec

hahahaha :lol:
By LaMbErT*
eg8ferio wrote:its cuz its not Vtec

Lmao, classic!
By sihatch9508
#7400 youve got a nasty hull in your processor, thats why its unloading in 56k, turn your nos timer down and youll be running 9s-spp (secodnds per page)
By vtec_gloucester
#7405 LMFAO ^^^ :lol:
By LaMbErT*
#7421 Lmao, lets make this the "F&F lines thread" haha all you need to do it think of something to do with the tinternet and turn it into soemthing youd here outta F&F :lol: :lol:
By Jsa-SIR2
#7515 my bt nets ok, but sometimes it just stops!! :x