Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By vtec_gloucester
#6123 c'in as you guys aint getting the type-r your side of the pond i thought id show off the new type-r-r

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoe ... s_off.html

looks pretty dam nice - well, apart from the roof sccop.
By Jsa-SIR2
#6131 ooooo... like it, whats with the roof scoop :eh:
By Hereg6
#6138 I'm not really felling the roof scoop it's a little :werd: but the rest of the car is nice
By chnzgoofball
Hereg6 wrote:I'm not really felling the roof scoop it's a little :werd: but the rest of the car is nice

x2 and the sedan is pretty clean too!!
By teal_dx
#6141 the sedan is hot!!! The hatchback is gonna take some time to get used to, it looks so futuristic (if that's a word- looks funny) compared to any honda we have here in the US
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:the sedan is hot!!! The hatchback is gonna take some time to get used to, it looks so futuristic (if that's a word- looks funny) compared to any honda we have here in the US

that is tru tho the hatch does look a bit to much... but it still looks nice compared to the ep3... i was never a big fan of the ep...
By vtec_gloucester
#6175 i must admit i would never go out and spend my hard earned cash on either of them... im a pre 1996 honda man :D

but 260bhp from the k20 in the type-r-r is inpressive :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
vtec_gloucester wrote:i must admit i would never go out and spend my hard earned cash on either of them... im a pre 1996 honda man :D

impressive indeed.... :D
By LaMbErT*
vtec_gloucester wrote:i must admit i would never go out and spend my hard earned cash on either of them... im a pre 1996 honda man :D

X2

Id love to put a K20 in my pre-1996 honda :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
LaMbErT* wrote:

X2

Id love to put a K20 in my pre-1996 honda :lol:

If you pay for every thing, I will let you do it to my 93 Si . just put in a good K motor. with REAL vtec.