Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By teal_dx
#351738 I was really into baseball cards in the early 1990's. I'd get my $2 allowance and ride my bike straight to the store and buy 4 packs of cards lol. That was my main 'hobby' for a year or so, until I got into RC cars.

I have boxes and boxes of cards from 90 & 91, as well as some misc 80's ones. I even have some early 90's TMNT & Simpons cards.
For the last 25 years, I've kept these things well stored in boxes, carefully moved to 3 different houses, and always figured they'd be worth a shit ton one day.
Last year I looked around online at what they might be worth and most of the early 90's ones aren't worth jack :lol: Turns out Topps, Donruss etc went crazy and printed way too many.
So I have these cards taking up a good 5 or so cubic feet in my closet and I'm thinking about selling the ones that might be worth anything and probably giving the common ones away to some kids who will think they're awesome,
or making something really cool out of them... too bad I already made a bar top out of car pics!

Anyone else have a card collection?
By HeikDiesel
#351739 I have probably ~20-30k cards. I'm with you I was a late 80's early 90's collector. At one time I had every production rookie card for Barry Bonds and Marshall Faulk. I'm sure there are a few of mine that are worth some money, but for the most part I bought cheap hobby sets.
By Chance
#352073 I used to have binders and binders full of cards. baseball, basketball (very little football)... I got rid of most of them years ago.. but kept some good ones. have some cool rookie cards.. a bunch of michael jordan cards and some fun ones or ones that have memories attached.
By evil-G-nius
#352503 I still have some, I have just been too lazy to go through books to price them and get rid of em
By FG2_Andrew
#352509 my dad has/had a ton. might dig them up this coming weekend now that you mention it.. :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#352626 Honestly, I wouldn't sell them now. They have being with you for so long why get rid of them now that they aren't worth much. They are paid for you and have the memory of how you got each and every card probably so that's worth more. I wish I had kept all my stuff from my childhood.