Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By teal_dx
#351178 It doesn't have to be a car you owned, just drove.

For me...
My wife had a 2006 Fusion (4cyl auto) and there was nothing exciting about it. It wasn't bad, just blah in every category. I'd get sleepy driving it on long trips.

roomate's 2001 Ford Focus sedan. So slow, so boring. His had plastic wheel covers, so I'm sure it was more basic than the model in the picture.

I can't say I've owned too many boring cars. Any of them were more fun than either of those. :)
By Driv-it-hard
#351187 Image

My 1996 Toyota Paseo. This was of my first cars.
Many moons ago.
By jred
#351191 For me it was a Hyundai Matrix
It's Slow, and for some reason I didn't feel as if i was in a car, more like a chair on wheels because the seats were so high off the floor the sitting position wasn't the same and I kept slouching over the steering wheel like i was driving a bus...

By rustyrex
#351192 For me it was a rental car I had. It was a 2005ish KIA Rondo painted cherry blossom red. I asked for a not gay or girly car. This was literally the only car on the lot.
By CopyLifted
#351194 Back in the mid '90's, I had an '89 Hyundai Excel. I didn't have it long. What a turd!

By Civic_HatchSI
#351200 2013 Corolla and 2012 Caliber, they were rental cars and I hated them both with a passion. I was so excited to return them haha.
By FG2_Andrew
#351275 Image

no ass, ugly, horrible ride, noisy.
By MG6
#351296 GEO Metro!!!

top speed. 80MPH on HWY 5. :lol: It was a rental, but they pick up speed if you down shift and floor the crap out of it. Makes you feel a little like racing on the circuit. :thumb:
By ntruder98
#351307 Image

1996 Toyota Camry. 4cyl, Auto. Awful
By ntruder98
#351309 I had more fun driving a 93 geo prism than I did that awful thing. Bad call toyota, bad call....