Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By bigJOE671
#349473 I started vaping around may this year. Quit smoking cigarettes :)

Just wanted to know who vapes.

Show your mod!

Here's mine
Last edited by bigJOE671 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Leppy
#349474 Vape and Drip here. Friend makes custom mods and blends his own juice.
By TrailerTrash
#349478 i dont smoke or vape but i do encourage vapeing very much so.

i can actually sit out on the deck at work and not have to be engulfed in cigarette smoke thanks to half my coworkers switching
By bigJOE671
Leppy wrote:Vape and Drip here. Friend makes custom mods and blends his own juice.

What mod and atty do you use?

How does your friend do his own juice?
By bigJOE671
TrailerTrash wrote:i dont smoke or vape but i do encourage vapeing very much so.

i can actually sit out on the deck at work and not have to be engulfed in cigarette smoke thanks to half my coworkers switching

I always get "it smells good! what is that?" I reply with "it's my fart" Whenever i'm in the smoke pit
By egsedanguy
#349542 I been vaping for over a year now. I have a few mods and attys. My current setup is the FUhatten with a tobh atty v2. Running a duel parallel coil. 24 ga. 3/4 wraps. .17ohm. Cotton wick. also have a grand vapor private v2 mod, king mod, a few other attys. sony vtc4 batts. Love vaping.
By bigJOE671
egsedanguy wrote:I been vaping for over a year now. I have a few mods and attys. My current setup is the FUhatten with a tobh atty v2. Running a duel parallel coil. 24 ga. 3/4 wraps. .17ohm. Cotton wick. also have a grand vapor private v2 mod, king mod, a few other attys. sony vtc4 batts. Love vaping.

Nice! I only have 2 mods right now...My Chiyou with Patriot Atty running dual 24 gauge parallel coil 5 wraps @16ohms now. Using Japenese cotton in it.

My other mod is an AMvaporbox. Dual batteries running in series!
By Virux
#352981 The local import meets got me interested, the 'group leader' being a vaper and working at a popular vape shop too. The second-hand flavor was killer, but when I noticed menthol that was it, yo. I rock a white Nemesis/TOBH clone in 18350(short) mode with supporting parts(lol). I usually stick around 1ohm, I was rocking 28g dual, but it has quite a bit of lag so I'm working on my 32g dual skills now.

I never smoked before so I'm 0 nic but vaping still adds a nice touch like pumpkin pie in November, candy cane in December, menthol in the winter and lemonade in summer and so on. Seems to be especially popular in the import crowd I've noticed. :thumb:

By Mr Rattles
#353324 Quit smoking 3 month ago whoop whoop . Sad much lol