Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By teal_dx
#349364 Sometimes after I pass through, I'll give a quick flash of the headlights to the next oncoming vehicle if it looks like they're speeding.

Do you all warn people or let them see for themselves?
By HeikDiesel
#349384 I don't for people speeding. But we have bad wildlife problems around here so if I pass something near or on the road I'll flash my highs and throw on my hazards. I don't know how much it helps but it makes me feel better
By pcbabb
#349527 What if you warned the serial killer or whatever other suspect we were looking for and they turned around? I understand why you flash your lights, I've done it too. Just giving you a different perspective.
By #ROBIN#
#349994 It is highly illegal in our country (south africa) to warn approaching drivers of road blocks or speed traps.

You could get fined up to $200 if caught.

but you still get people who do warn approaching drivers though, i dont as its just not worth it.
By KidKRYLON
#349995 Can't it's punishable by jail time here in the sticks. Crooked ass cops.
By ohDirka
#350237 I flash my lights then do a courtesy text to my friends in the area :thumb:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:I drop a "Police-Hidden" pin on my Waze app. Best app ever :thumb:

I should start using it apparently. :thumb:
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:I drop a "Police-Hidden" pin on my Waze app. Best app ever :thumb:

Never heard of this... DL'ing now to see what its about.

but i dont always warn peeps... i usually only do if someone had warned me with a flash or whatever.