Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By egsedanguy
#348519 Just wanna wish all the eg/ej fam a good weekend. Hope everyone gets time to put in some work on there cars. That way we can all have good updates to show off. And also Im glad to be back on here as a reg. Lots of new members and a few old timers lol. This site has helped me so much and others alike. Hope we can continue to help each other as we all have done. So with that being said, Have a kick-ass weekend. :woot: :cheers: :windance: :headbang: :weee: :drink:
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:Thanks Man! I will have some big updates on the TSX real soon... :woot:

:shock: nice cant waiti to see. I gotta get some work in on the tl soon. Im in the process of switching jobs. Gonna be a big increase in pay so I will be able to get some more things done to the cars. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#348558 I actually had a really productive weekend in the garage. I replaced the cap/rotor on the civic and it's running awesome now- the best it has in a while. Breaking the tires in 2nd like it used to 8)

I changed oil & put a K&N on the TSX. I got it aligned on Friday and drove it a couple of hrs Saturday. It rubbed a tiny but, so I pulled the front fenders a tiny but up front.

On the Toyota, I tackled a dash lighting issue that had been happening for a year or so.

Then washed them all, except for the truck. It's never clean. :)
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:I actually had a really productive weekend in the garage. I replaced the cap/rotor on the civic and it's running awesome now- the best it has in a while. Breaking the tires in 2nd like it used to 8)

I changed oil & put a K&N on the TSX. I got it aligned on Friday and drove it a couple of hrs Saturday. It rubbed a tiny but, so I pulled the front fenders a tiny but up front.

On the Toyota, I tackled a dash lighting issue that had been happening for a year or so.

Then washed them all, except for the truck. It's never clean. :)

Well seems like you go a good amount done. I replaced my thermostat cause i keep getting hot after about 35min of normal driving. But now its still doing it. I think I need to bleed the system agin.