Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By teal_dx
#347481 I got a written warning for no front plate last week and I'm wondering if I get pulled over for it again, if it will pop up on their computer that I had already received a warning?

Cause if so, my play dumb act probably won't work twice. :)

It was from the Highway Patrol.
By JUICE
#347484 Nope. I've no joke been pulled over 7 or 8 times in the race car for no front license / loud exhaust, never for speeding or anything like that and they all just give me a warning when license/registration/insurance checks out. There is no database for warnings, just hope it's not the same cop again. :lol:
By Virux
#347487 No, but law enforcement do talk to each other a surprising amount.
Collective knowledge and whatnot.
By pcbabb
#349021 I know this is several months old now, but I am a LEO and my department actually does keep a log of warnings albeit only interdepartmentally. None of the surrounding jurisdictions can see the warning's we've issued.
By madhatchride
#349045 am i just lost ? front plate ?
By Apexracing
madhatchride wrote:am i just lost ? front plate ?

License plate. Lots of states require two license plates. Some states only require a rear plate.
By madhatchride
#349057 wow mind blown lol had no idea nc dont require that
By Ajax1989
#349091 I know Florida keep track of warnings.
I got pulled over and cop gave me a warning for my exhaust

few months later got pulled over again. and cop asked when they last time I was pulled over, I couldn't remember, he was like what about when office such n such told you blah blah...