Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By rustyrex
#345299 Obama and 200 other countries are being asked to ban the BBC version of Top Gear because of a alleged racial slur Jeremy Clarkson said in a unaired clip that recently surfaced. I started a petition on the white houses site. Please read and sign it I just started a petition on the White House petitions site, We the People. Will you sign it? http://wh.gov/lGvCS
By teal_dx
#345310 I saw this on FB, too. Nevermind that the other side of the world is a complete mess... We must ban a TV show because of a possible mumbled racial slur that wasn't even part of an episode and was never aired. Thanks Obama for looking out!
By rustyrex
#345312 Thank you Brian for understanding why I created the petition. Their are other things way more important for our nation's leader to worry about.
By OCHO
#345342 Get used to it guys, we basically live in a police state now. Just wait until they ban modified cars! We'll all be outlaws lol.

But about this issue...you can't say or do anything that big brother doesn't like, not even in private.