Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By Graham
#339504 Random i know, but ive started collecting these after a recent trip to the U.S. and wondered if anyone else had any they'd send to me?! Obviously a bit harder to find in the U.K. :lol:
By Apexracing
#339509 I used to, but its extremely hard to collect both mints. I gave up lol
By Graham
#339520 I should never have started cos it bugs me now i have half of them :lol:

I need: delaware, pennsylvania, new jersey, vermont, ohio, lousiana, mississippi, alabama, missouri, arkansas, michigan, florida, texas, iowa, california, minnesota, oregon, kansas, west virginia, nebraska, idaho, wyoming, utah

Quite a few :lol: Whats the other ones you get, state parks? I have one for mens hockey too?
By Apexracing
Graham wrote:I should never have started cos it bugs me now i have half of them :lol:

I need: delaware, pennsylvania, new jersey, vermont, ohio, lousiana, mississippi, alabama, missouri, arkansas, michigan, florida, texas, iowa, california, minnesota, oregon, kansas, west virginia, nebraska, idaho, wyoming, utah

Quite a few :lol: Whats the other ones you get, state parks? I have one for mens hockey too?

Do you have one of each mint? They had two minted versions of each coin.
By Graham
#339545 I have no idea, dont really know anything about them, just found a couple in my change and tried to get as many as I could while I was over!
By Apexracing
Graham wrote:I have no idea, dont really know anything about them, just found a couple in my change and tried to get as many as I could while I was over!

Ah ok They were minted in philly and dc. So there is two of each coin. And the collectors book reflects that. It was hard as hell to get both and i gave up haha.