Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By Virux
#338515 hahaha! Looks good!

Steak knifes work really well. I was straining my arm trying to cut the hole in the top using those little blades that came in my kit, it didn't even cut through all the way and kept bending. Steak knife just melted through it. I basically just used a steak knife and the scooper for the whole thing lol.

That Contra pumpkin is detailed! Didn't even know what it was haha had to look it up. What did you use for that anyways? The hair lines are my favorite.
By teal_dx
#338516 I got a screen cap of the opening of the game where it shows the logo with the 2 dudes and made it B&W in photoshop, adjusted details etc. Then printed it out and cut out most of the black parts with an xacto blade. Then put the template over the pumpkin and kind of traced the outlines with a marker. Probably took about 2 hrs to do the whole thing, including make the template.
By Virux
#338518 Ahh, an xacto. I should have thought of that. Clean work for sure.

I Google'd for Honda's logo, traced it onto paper from my monitor with a dry-erase marker(no printer). Then I used the knife tip to poke holes in the outline, took the paper off and gently sliced along the holes to cut into the skin. Then I used the knife tip again to slowly peel the insides of the template.