Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By zeppelin101
Ecc0 wrote:Right I have a contender for most abused eg I would like to intrduce Little Civic 1.3 DX.

It's true you know, I bounced mine up to over 8.5k in the wet once (kinda by accident) and it's been to 8k a fair number of times and otherwise has the tits revved off it and still goes on.

If it's gonna go though it'll go know, it's due a cambelt service so that could snap at any moment :P
By Faded_Milano
#81199 Can I get the most faded factory paint award? The first week we got it, we washed it and it cried red all over the concrete

By Gorveatt
#81284 wow and here i thought it was just a screen name for slightly faded paint lol. that is definitely faded :o
By Faded_Milano
#81424 Thats what 17 years of florida sun will do to a car :x

EDIT: OMG 3 Wrenches FTW!
By Eli'sEG94
#90973 I think I should be nominated for fastest Post Whore on Civic-EG :lol: :woot: :P :thumb: :D
By LaMbErT*
#91138 i think me and graham should get best diy bodywork :P

especially the fact hes done most of his with a can!
By Ej1rider
teal_dx wrote:Most Popular Region here in the states is Ohio :woot:

World wide, I think the Pinoy Invasion takes the prize :thumb:

there's flips on this site????
By spiritR
#108791 can i get the laziest award when i first bought my car a friend gave me a lip and a SIR exhaust and it was sitting in my car for 6 months before i put it on and one time i had a vacuum leak and didnt bother opening my hood till my friend got tired of it and did it for me lol
By JDM_22
JDM michael wrote:yes i am the youngest only 14 :woot:

EDIT: i just found out, im younger than him:P
/me claims youngest member award.
By EG3
#133759 I think i have the 'youngest person to own an eg' :thumb:
By PandaHatch
Faded_Milano wrote:Thats what 17 years of florida sun will do to a car :x

EDIT: OMG 3 Wrenches FTW!

Yeah plus salt and probably sand flying through the air during hurricanes and shit.
By ohDirka
PandaHatch wrote:Yeah plus salt and probably sand flying through the air during hurricanes and shit.

yeah for sure. plus the humidity during the summer in the hot sun doesn't help.
By dbrooks
#228708 egsedanguy has an fuckin awesome sedan.

and i swear a lot too. my mom yells at me every time i call her. all i say is "shut up bitch." in the most respectful way i can. i love her.