Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By 5ive_on_the_floor
teal_dx wrote:Most Popular Region here in the states is Ohio :woot:

World wide, I think the Pinoy Invasion takes the prize :thumb:

*bows*

salamat po. :thumb:

(In english, Thanks! :woot: )
By martino
#36930 haha my car i think is the most abused :lol: when i was in the entertainment biz, i used to have like 5 girls in it almost everyday :lol: shocks blown = 4, times taken to the shop for repair in a 6-month span = 8, times sh*t got spilled inside the car = too lazy to count :lol:
By dogfight
martino wrote:haha my car i think is the most abused :lol: when i was in the entertainment biz, i used to have like 5 girls in it almost everyday :lol: shocks blown = 4, times taken to the shop for repair in a 6-month span = 8, times sh*t got spilled inside the car = too lazy to count :lol:

5 girls blown 4 shocks? haha sorry my bad j/k
By martino
dogfight wrote:
martino wrote:haha my car i think is the most abused :lol: when i was in the entertainment biz, i used to have like 5 girls in it almost everyday :lol: shocks blown = 4, times taken to the shop for repair in a 6-month span = 8, times sh*t got spilled inside the car = too lazy to count :lol:

you shoulda seen them girls i used to work with. top-heavy brotha. top-heavy :lol:
By dogfight
martino wrote:
dogfight wrote:

you shoulda seen them girls i used to work with. top-heavy brotha. top-heavy :lol:

i know! hahaha
By 5ive_on_the_floor
dogfight wrote:
martino wrote:
dogfight wrote:

i know! hahaha

i need clarification on who got blown :hehe:

hahahahahaah :D
By civicnation93
#37274 Hmm I'd like to submit my name in 2 categories..

- has the worst honda rust

- nicest non-eg (For the Humvee I roll out in) :D
By Outkast-Jayco
martino wrote:
dogfight wrote:

DAMN.....I am going back to the PI on Jan 2010....I will be looking for you guys!!! hahaha! :thumb:
By k0rean4life
#48174 I have owned 25 honda's.

24 cars

1 bike
By stefan
teal_dx wrote:haha yeah Hereg6 blew up like 3 D-series then got tired of it and went with an ITR swap :thumb:

Blown motors;

2x D16Z5
2x D15B7 and one D15B2 almost dead
1x B16A1

So that makes 5, almost six :P
By slovic
teal_dx wrote:We talked in the Moderator area about doing this thread for our 1 year anniversary. Everybody post who they think best fits each category.

For example :
biggest post whore = vtec_gloucester

and you can back up your vote with pics or quotes if you want. There can be more than 1 person per category and more than 1 category per person.
This is just for fun, but I'm sure some custom titles will result from this thread!

- most EG's owned
- most motors blown = Hereg6
- biggest wheel whore = dogfight, Chicago Mike
- most jdm = ferio3399
- oldest member
- youngest member = JDM michael, LaMbErT*
- posts funniest videos
- posts the most eg videos
- has the worst honda rust
- biggest post whore = vtec_gloucester
- fastest 1/4 mi
- nicest non-eg
- funnniest picture poster
- most insane swap petecivic
- most abused eg
- best diy bodywork
- best diy engine build York62, Chicago Mike, vtec_gloucester
- best diy turbo = sihatch9508
- most slammed eg
- drinks the most = LaMbErT*
- swears the most
- cleanest garage
- messiest garage = Rice2NiceEG
- most dirty eg
- most popular region = Philippines
- most popular state = Ohio
- worst accident in eg = Benji_Esi
- Most c/f = trls
- best diy = york
- automotive trivia champion = D15kid
- most time spent on Civic-EG.com
- best hatch
- best coupe
- best sedan
- best del sol
- biggest offtopic whore
- most $$ spent on their car
- most creative
- n00b of the year = B16nintyfiveCoupe
- posted the most gross video link = sihatch9508

Feel free to make up your own categories too!!

needs to be a biggest ricer catagory. :thumb:
By Ecc0
#65892 Right I have a contender for most abused eg I would like to intrduce Little Civic 1.3 DX.

I bought it for my Mrs and me for £150 ($300)as a run around I've never checked its oil rag the crap out of it on cold start and it still wont die.

About 3 days of owning it a delivery van took the front end off and drove away

So I just cable tied the bumpe back on and left the rest lol

I has at least 6 different colors on it under the rattle can spray job the previous owner had given it and a black oem relacement bonnet that I think the last owner was trying to pass off as CF.

I also has a dodgy Mugen badge on its side and blacked out windows so I can hide when I'm driving it lol.

But my mrs loves it :lol:
By CivicTypeR
#73417 Looks silver, but rad pannel is white looools.

Delivery driver = wanker.
By Greasedmonkey
#81119 Most Dirty= Me. Since mine has been stolen it hasnt been washed, and is covered in dirt....