Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By ghskid06
HAFIL0_EG wrote:you know you drive an EG when you can't see your EG in a carpark full of 4WD's

I just look below everything for my wheels.
By orangeEG
#251904 You know you drive an EG when you get pulled over 3 times in a driving span of 30 minutes haha apparently the last time I was driving suspiciously slow? I replied "naa I'm just Rollin around on my way home, I'm the only car on the road?, is that an issue?" haha
By gtstripes
#251917 you know you drive an eg when you lose it in a carpark full of mini coopers and mini mokes lol
By Loki_95EG
orangeEG wrote:You know you drive an EG when you get pulled over 3 times in a driving span of 30 minutes haha apparently the last time I was driving suspiciously slow? I replied "naa I'm just Rollin around on my way home, I'm the only car on the road?, is that an issue?" haha

^X2, I know how that goes when I was home on midtour leave from afghaniland, I would be driving the limit all that good stuff, come to a 4-way stop... see a cop on the other side.. look thru my rear view and see him bustin a U-Turn! Talk about some hatin luckily he had to wait on another car to get past before he came after me so I dropped down took a hard right... then a hard left.. " coffee went flying across my passenger side slammed against my door" car smelled like french vanilla the rest of the day!! Needless to say I got away.. thankfully... cause the tags expired in June 09' and they were arizona tags, not missouri lol, and I hadn renewed my license yet haha! good times! Luckily a military I.D. and orders saying your on leave will save your ass when you do get pulled over!
By gtstripes
#252045 i got a good one (hope i dont sound retarded)

you know you own an EG if you write down the number plates of cars parked on both sides of you in a parking lot (incase one bumps into you :P)
By orangeEG
#252049 You know you drive an EG when your flowing with traffic in the middle of the pack 20 over the speed limit and get singled out and written a speeding ticket for $220... ( happens to me today, I called him a goof and going to fight it in court!) :x

When I asked him why he picked me to pull over out of the pack o cars? He said "well if your going to drive a bright orange civic your going to be centered out" thus replying with the goof commen haha
By Reptile
orangeEG wrote:When I asked him why he picked me to pull over out of the pack o cars? He said "well if your going to drive a bright orange civic your going to be centered out" thus replying with the goof commen haha

I get the same shit of the cops here in greece...but not only for speed or something.The police here actually w8 for some hondas to stop.Last night i went out and on my way home a cop pulled me over for a "Typical inspection" as he said.He asked me to open doors step out and w8 till he is over while the others where checking my papers.Anyway after a while i saw him trying to get the seats off,and with a knife to cut open the head of the seat to check into it.I was like WTF :x :x and he said that he has to search for drugs.I said there is no way ill let you do that...i dont care take me to the police station and do whatever u like but afterwords he is gonna pay the check for the fix up.He got pretty pissed but the other policemen pulled him and said "He is clean let the kiddo go if he had something he wouldnt agree to go to the station" FFS just cause i drive a civic[/quote]
By ghskid06
#252083 You know you drive an eg when after waiting at drive through window for a while one of the workers finally comes over and says "oh, we thought you left, i didnt see your car until i was right next to the window."

Happened at Tim Horton's.
By HAFIL0_EG
#252227 you know you drive an EG when you have to swerve 'cos your hatch disappear's in poophead people's blind spots, friggin happened twice to me today :x
By OleFolk
#252253 I have to repeat this

You know you drive an eg when u know your eg is more supirior to most cars on the road

I wont say all cars, but general traffic is usually ugly stupid poorly made cars
and you know more about those cars then the people driving them.
By Flatland_EG
#252381 You know you drive an EG when people hate on you just because of what you're driving.

You know you drive an EG when drivers in much larger and more powerful vehicles have to rap their pipes or spin there tires as if they're trying to impress or one up you.

You know you drive an EG when you see another EG in oncoming traffic and when you look over the other driver is looking at you and you both share a respectful nod.

*With the exception of a few douche bags/ricers these pretty much apply to all civic owners. 8)
By *EvE*
EGg OH! wrote:
You know you drive an EG when you see another EG in oncoming traffic and when you look over the other driver is looking at you and you both share a respectful nod.

*With the exception of a few douche bags/ricers these pretty much apply to all civic owners. 8)

So true!!! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
*EvE* wrote:
EGg OH! wrote:

So true!!! :thumb:

x2 :lol: