Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By TrailerTrash
#208153 I don't remember ever seeing one of these threads here... so here it is.

You know you drive an EG when... you hear duckbill and you never think of a bird.

...you hear s300 and you think of Hondata not Lexus.

... no matter how many junkyards you search you simply cannot find any of those little side molding pieces that go on the front fenders.

... someone stole the Honda H off of your hood.

... your ride says "SOHC VTEC" on the side and you are proud of it. :D

Let's keep this thread going!
By jayEGR
#208164 ...u know u drive and eg when someone tells you it looks like a M3 BMW from the side or an angle :thumb: :thumb: :lol: :lol:
By eg84dr
#208165 -when you consistantly say ehh its just a 1.5 single cam
-when you look at hondas the 1/4 panel is the first place you look
-when you want other ppl to get an eg just so you can get rid off all your spare starters, alternators, motors etc.
By eg84dr
#208168 -when you drive around with a set of tools to fix anything and all that includes is a 10,12,14,17,18,21mm and some screwdrivers :thumb: :thumb:
-when you can buy a complete motor swap for less then 400 and have it running the next day :lol:
By Carfanatic
eg84dr wrote:-when you drive around with a set of tools to fix anything and all that includes is a 10,12,14,17,18,21mm and some screwdrivers :thumb: :thumb:
:

hahaha i always drive with my little toolbox :lol:
By {ikon}EM1
#208171 U know u drive a eg when ur best friend tells you to ditch your b16 and get a jdm single cam and supercharging it............ [how dare you ikon] :death:
By chilango41
#208173 When you see an old lady on a bone stock hatch and you just cant stop looking at it.

When your motor is worth more then your car.
When someone tells you that you have a cute little car :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
eg84dr wrote:-when you drive around with a set of tools to fix anything and all that includes is a 10,12,14,17,18,21mm and some screwdrivers :thumb: :thumb:

You forgot a 32mm for the axel nut lol......

-when you have more than one forum to go to one for your car and one for your motor and one thats been around for awhile

-when you see an ek and know that older is sometimes better hurray for obd1

-when you go to the inspection station and you pass with a check engine light (at least in NY) thank you pre 95 obd1

-When your at the junk yard you can pick out the civics fromthe rest of the junk and figure out before you even get there if its a 2/3/4dr or del sol......

-you know you drive an eg when you can spot them a mile+ away.....
By eg84dr
chilango41 wrote:When you see an old lady on a bone stock hatch and you just cant stop looking at it.

When your motor is worth more then your car.
When someone tells you that you have a cute little car :lol:

this happens daily to me haha
By EJ1-danny
#208213 You know you drive an EG when people break their neck just because you hAve a moon roof :lol:
By boos-tit
#208216 ~you know you drive an eg when you have so many integra upgrades people ask you why you dont just buy an integra.
By blk92hb
#208236 you know you drive a eg when everyone revs up next to you when you are driveing down the road :x
By TrailerTrash
eg84dr wrote:-when you consistantly say ehh its just a 1.5 single cam

story of my life :thumb:

...when you pay $800 for a complete swap... and get the heap of crap car it's still in :lol: