Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By OleFolk
rtegra92 wrote:not to brag but 433K on white civic, and i sold my DA integra with 284K on it :woot2:

You know you drive an eg when you can brag about having thousands and thousands of miles on ur car
By TrailerTrash
#335550 You know you drive an EG when you can change a main relay in 30 seconds with one hand and your eyes closed.

EDIT: holy zombie thread batman i didnt realize i made this so long ago :lol:
ByGuest
#337391 You know you drive an EG when... you you cannot believe people would drive a car with OBD2. BLAH, OBD1 FTW!
By PirateEG
#337392 ^^ whoops that was me.

You know you drive a EG when... you read 19 pages of "You know you drive an EG when..."
By pkaewthong34
Fada Blayne wrote:You know u drive a civic eg when u refuse to park it anywhere but infront of ur building at nights.

U know u drive a civic eg when u have ur windows open even in the pouring rain with the defroster on. I hate that shit lol

this is so true !
By pkaewthong34
#337453 you know when you drive eg when you think about ur next eg project when the one u have right now not done yet
By brandoff88
#337544 you know you drive an eg when your room is full of boxes and bags from japan :thumb:

ps im too lazy to look and see if it was already posted, not reading 19 pages right now lol
By Virux
#338520 You know you drive an EG when you always wear your socks so you can just slip on your shoes to chase whoever is stealing your car. or prepared to go barefoot.
By silverEG8
#338540 [quote="Fada Blayne"]You know u drive a civic eg when u refuse to park it anywhere but infront of ur building at nights.

So true! :lol:
By silverEG8
#338541 [quote="Fada Blayne"]You know u drive a civic eg when u refuse to park it anywhere but infront of ur building at nights.

So true! :lol:
By AutoXRacer
teal_dx wrote:You know you drive an EG when you can jack up one corner of the car to change 3 tires.

Now this is so true!, haha done way too many times!. haha

"You know you drive en EG when, your on the internet looking for parts more then you drive the car!"
By AutoXRacer
teal_dx wrote:You know you drive an EG when you can jack up one corner of the car to change 3 tires.

Now this is so true!, haha done way too many times!. haha

"You know you drive en EG when, your on the internet looking for parts more then you drive the car!"
By Virux
#338564 lol what's up with the double posts?
By Flatland_EG
#338578 You know you drive an EG when you make double posts about how you know you drive an EG.