Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By jayEGR
#253272 i gotta say teal very impressive ,plus i bet tht wasnt cheap , but man yur one lucky son of a bitch , :thumb: tht awsome how u have all tht layed out
By 94EJ2
#253276 i wish i could afford a garage like that or even some land to build one on id live in it lol
By MG6
#253396 Nice update Teal. What type of floor coating did you use?
By teal_dx
#253429 I used Epoxy-Coat and I'm not that happy with it. Casters and tires are staining the white finish :thumbdown:
They said they will send me free touch up kits when the weather gets warm enough but still sucks that I gotta take the time to refinish all those bad areas.
By 1ACarlos
#253442 Awesome build. Pretty big you can probably live in there.
By MG6
#253568 staining. :o did they explain why this is happening? weather?
By jayEGR
#253665 but still you have a bigggg asss garage and most of us dnt have so its all good man , your lucky thts all
By bserius
#253668 damn man thats a nice ass garage. i need to get me a new one built lol
By Rgaray5396
#253670 Next updates :) Very awsome.
By MG6
#253745 I wonder do you have to apply a clear coating of epoxy so it is thicker and the currently layer you have will not absorb the stain.
By teal_dx
#253797 That's what I did. I put a white epoxy coat down first, let it dry and then put down a polyurea coat on top of that. If I was going to do it again, I'd do black instead of white. I've seen some black floors and they look hot! The only thing that sucks is lack of light when you are under the car or drop a screw, which is the reason I wanted white. Oh well, Epoxy-Coat has been helpful so far and I think they'll help me work things out with the staining.
By MG6
#254106 Glad they are covering you on this stain issue. Been thinking about coating the floor or get them floor covers... guess i gotta do a little more research in what i want.
By LaosToaster
#254499 very impressive i wish i had my own garage. if i may ask about how much did everything cost you? this might be one of my to do list in my life in the future. i gotta kno how much to save up lol
By ceelx
#255777 wow :shock: very nice job man :thumb:
super garage. i wish have sometime garage like your :thumb: