For Sale & Want to Buy
By jdmtuned231
#117503 Well it bothers me to put this up. I have had this coupe for about 9 months now and have loved it. Never had any problems with it up until now. On 5/14 it broke down, it will be going into the shop tomorrow to get fixed and have a FULL inspection done. And while sitting for the weekend in the parking lot of my aparment... low and behold... my PS door window was smashed in with a brick. They took nothing of value and did NO cosmetic damage to the car. So this means that the car will also have a new PS door glass in it. There are a few things done to it. Anything done to the motor/performance was mainly to increase breathing/cooling. I didn't want to do any performance to a non-vtec auto. I had big plans for this car but I want something without all the flash. The list of things done are as follows:

Skunk2 Pro-C full coilovers (love them)
15"x7" Centerline Storm (polished) not pictured
215/50-15 Kumho Ecsta 711's
Amber Corner Lights
DIY Black Housed Headlights
Bumps/bruises
EK Si front seats
Jensen MP6512i Head unit with media center (love it!!!)
2.5" Exhaust (apexi straight-HKS S-pipe-custom over axle pipe)
Power Rev Racing Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket
Skunk2 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap
Royalty Rotors cryo treated front rotors
Hawk Pads
"Mugen" replica front poly lip

Pics of the car can be found here http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showth ... p?t=134158

And this is the project log: http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showth ... p?t=125594

Any interested parties can contact by one of the following:
Name: David
email: loveforcars85@yahoo.com
aim: tpmdave231
ph. #: 231-571-5161

Trades I would look into are (must be stock or VERY close to):
EK 4Dr
CRV
Passport
Accord 4dr
Integra 4Dr
Isuzu Rodeo

If you have anything to offer not listed shoot, the worst I can say is no. Please do not fill my thread with BS about how high the price is. This has a fresh rebuilt motor, and NO rust. There may be cheaper cars on here, but this has never had ANY rust repair done. This car has only been in MI for the last 2 years. It spent the remainder of its life in San Clemente, CA. I also have all service receipts, all the way back as far as the original window stickers and sales receipts. Thanks for looking.
By jdmtuned231
#117506 sorry I might want to put in a price. I would like to see 3500 obo/trade.