For Sale & Want to Buy
By i8umup
#104210 ok im looking at a rhd hatch :woot: so i need to sell my sedan like quick to make room and help with some funds.
color=primer black
interior= has been removed for the roll cage that is in it i still have all the peices though....seats,trim,everything but carpet
it has a new front bumper
comes with all new brakes
stainless steel lines
new steering wheel
it has 15"nippon racing wheels on it
comes with one piece halo headlights
new rear shocks
and it has no name coil overs on it
price is 1500.00 but please send all offers
By i8umup
#105380 posting up some pics.if anyone would like some specfic pic please ask

By i8umup
#105499 I'm droppin the price to attempt to get some attention here 900 bucks takes it without rims.1100 with rims
By hondajunkee
#105502 damn, If only you were closer!
By marvinp8700
hondajunkee wrote:damn, If only you were closer!

werd
By i8umup
hondajunkee wrote:damn, If only you were closer!

ahhh u aint that far away you could make it with a trailer :thumb:
By hatchin06
#106019 good price, someone buy it :thumb:
By i8umup
#108690 ok folks as some of you all know i already got my rhd car now im kinda in no rush but still need this gone to make room in my garage. price was 1100 with rims but just the shell since i bought a mr2 and have no need for the engine i got. it can go with the car. engine is a jdm h22a never installed. i got a stainless steel header,new dual core radiator,inovative solid billet mounts,shift linkage,and a professionaly done harness..i also have the optional audio console and the ford taurus cup holders. car has a p28 in it but i dont think it will run right with out the h22 program burned in i was gona get that done by phearable.but thats up to who ever buys it if anyone. so asking price for the car the engine and all the goodies is 3800.00 but again i will entertain all offers so if u like what u see bump me up and if ur interested email me or pm me and we can talk thanks :thumb:
By Feedback Bot
#109998 This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member