For Sale & Want to Buy
By fresh eh2*
#97760 Up for sale/for trade a 1994 Civic Ex Coupe. I will start by saying the car's exterior is NOT in the best of shape. Has dents, scratches, some rust on the quarter panels and the paint on the roof is faded. The rust on the quarter panels isnt really bad but it does have some there.

The Interior is in pretty good shape i believe the driver's seat has a very small rip. Other then that the interior is in pretty good shape. It was usually kept clean and vacuumed often. Power everything(windows,locks,sunroof,side mirrors everything works fine).

The motor is a bone stock D16Z6(Single Cam Vtec) with 165k miles. Runs good,trans shifts smooth no grinds.The previous owner did a good job with the maintenance. Had the T-belt,water pump,tentioner,clutch,slave cylinder all replaced and the usual oil change,plugs,wires,dizzy cap also. Since i've owned the car i've changed the driver side axle,oil change,plugs,wires,dizzy cap and changed the brakes. The car runs great,its used everyday to go to work and do errands and it NEVER did me wrong. Always was a great solid car since the day we purchased it. The best thing about the car has to be the motor and its reliability. Would be a great Daily Driver or Project car.

The bad:
I think the driver side caliper needs to be changed. When the brake pedal is pushed
down the car vibrates a little and makes noise.
The alternator belt needs to be replaced it squeaks on cold days.
Sometimes the car idles low and almost wants to stall but never does.

Im really looking to trade for a 94+ Auto 4dr or 2dr integra or a EK Sedan auto. Willing to put cash on top.

If not the car is for sale for 1,300 or best offer.