For Sale & Want to Buy
By jdmjunkie561
#70833 hey whats going on guys.. well i was a new member on here just a couple of months old... but do to some haters around my neighborhood, my car got stolen... i recovered it a day after with just a shell..... as much as this hurts, i cant afford to put it together again, main reason y is because i got a kid on the way so imma have to let my baby go.. the shell is very clean and inside is gutted out .. paint job is like 6 mths old .. only thing need for appearance is a front bumper, hood and lights for front and rear... but anyway here are some pics on what it used to look like and what it looks like now.. i only want $500 for the shell .. if anyone is interested , email me at klipperkingz21@yahoo.com.. thanks Image

now
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=41668800
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=41668849
By Greasedmonkey
#70836 Moved to the Vehicles Classified section!

Sorry to hear about this. Thieves suck.

And by the way, you have to add us to your myspace for us to see those after pics. Might want to host them somewhere else for us to see.
By smokinsoljah420
#70865 :x Fuckin theives! i just moved from palm beach to stuart. chassis come rolling? :hehe:
By jdmjunkie561
#74770 want to let it be known that the hatch was sold .. after 2 months of having it after i recovered it, it was taken away from me today , sorry for the inconvinience but good luck in finding what u want
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#74781 damn that sucks, it looks so degraded now. fucking theives!
By sdots
#74913 my face dropped, such a nice car. my condolences bro. hope you win the lotto or something and buy another
By ohDirka
#74951 oh man I missed this thread damn it. I've been looking for a shell for a while now and thats the price range I want. I wouldve been there with a trailer that day. well sorry to hear about this man but if you know anyone selling a shell let me know.
By FResco EG
#80238 well i live not far from where you at, and down here is just like that,
i crashed my eg, and now im thinking about fixing it but just
to sell it, cuz that anti-civic gang is kinda silly now days, already
got 3 of my boys with the same case as you.